Preparations have started for the MLC elections to be held in the year 2023 and for all the state of Andhra Pradesh voters, the Graduate MLC Voter Registration has started to add their names to the new voter list before the MLC elections, whose last date is 7th November. has been done. Declaration has been made to make a new list by canceling the earlier voter list. Today, through this article, we will provide you with complete information about the online registration process, login, registration status, list, purpose, eligibility, documents required for registration, etc. Stay connected till the end and get complete information about Graduate MLC Voter Registration.
AP Graduate MLC Voter Registration 2023
It has been announced to prepare a new voter list for the MLC elections is to be held in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The voters who will participate in the upcoming MLC elections will have to complete their online registration form 18 after that they will be included in the new voter list. In the Andhra Pradesh MLC elections, those voters who have passed graduation and are permanent citizens of the Andhra Pradesh state will cast their votes.
Voters who cast their vote for MLC elections will have to register themselves online before 7th November which can be done online by visiting the official website. All the voters who want to cast their vote in the MLC election, are now required to register themselves online to get their names added to the new list, which will have to be done before the last date.
Form 18 MLC Voter Registration Online Details
|For Registration||Graduate MLC Voter Registration|
|Registration Last Date||07 November 2023|
|Eligibility Criteria||Only graduate pass citizens|
AP MLC Voter Registration Eligibility Criteria
If you want to do Graduate MLC Voter Registration, then you must be eligible in the eligibility criteria prescribed for this registration, whose details are as follows.
- Applicant should be a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant should have passed Graduation.
- Old citizens who were earlier on the voter list will also have to apply online.
AP MLC Voter Registration Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- bachelor’s degree
- old identity card
- mobile number
- mail id
- passport size photo
How To Do Graduate MLC Voter Registration Online In AP 2023
If you want to register Andhra Pradesh Graduate MLC Voter Online, then you will be able to easily register online through this process.
- First of all, you go to the official website released ceoaperolls.ap.gov.in.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, select the MLC Election Enrollment option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to select all the details asked in Form 18 like first graduate Constituency and District.
- Now upload your passport-size photo and enter all the applicant’s details like name, date of birth, relation name, gender, education qualification, etc.
- Now enter all the details of your home address village, district, state, pin code, etc. below.
- Now enter the details asked for ID number, account number, etc. in the option given below and enter your Aadhar card number.
- Now you have to upload all the details asked at the end and the photo of the graduate diploma correctly.
- Now click on submit option.
- In this way, you will be able to do Graduate MLC Voter Registration Online In AP 2023 easily.
Official Website – Click Here
For More Updates – Sahayataportal.in