MP E Uparjan Portal 2022-23 Online Registration, Login, List, Status Check, Benefits, Documents, Eligibility Criteria, App at Official Website.
Farmers have to visit private mandis to sell their crops and they did not even know the exact price of the crop, in view of this, the government of Madhya Pradesh has started the MP E Uparjan Portal. By registering online on this portal, farmers of the state of Madhya Pradesh will be able to sell their crops in government mandis and get a fair price for their crops. Today, through this article, we will give you complete information about MP E Uparjan Portal’s online registration, eligibility, important documents etc., so stay connected with this article till the end and get complete information.
MP E Uparjan Portal 2022-23
MP E Uparjan Portal has been started in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The main objective of starting this portal has been done with the aim of buying the crops of the farmers in the state of Madhya Pradesh and giving them a fair price for their crops. Recently, the harvesting of Rabi crop has started, those farmers who want to sell their wheat, gram, barley, mustard etc. after harvesting, they can register online on MP E Uparjan Portal. Farmers can register on this portal online from their mobiles sitting at home. With the launch of this portal, farmers will be able to get the minimum support price for their crops, which will increase the income of the farmers.
Farmers of Madhya Pradesh state will be able to get many benefits through MP E Uparjan Portal. Harvesting of Rabi crop has just started. Farmers do not need to visit any mandi to sell their Rabi crops because farmers will now be able to register online to sell their crops on MP E Uparjan Portal and on a certain day their crop will be decided by the government. Will be able to sell by going to Gaya Mandi. The farmers of the state of Madhya Pradesh will get many benefits from the MP E Uparjan Portal by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
MP E Uparjan Portal Objective
Earlier in the state of Madhya Pradesh, farmers had to sell their crops in private mandis, due to which neither the weight of the farmer’s crop could be corrected nor the farmers could get the right price for their crop. In the state of Madhya Pradesh, the government had started online crop procurement last year as well, but at that time the farmers had to face many problems. There were also many farmers who were not registered. Keeping in mind all these things that farmers can save both money and time, the government of Madhya Pradesh state has started MP E Uparjan Portal.
MP E Uparjan Portal 2022-23 Overview
|Portal Name||E Uparjan Portal|
|in which state did it start||Madhya Pradesh|
|Portal launch date||5 February 2022|
|beneficiary||Farmers of Madhya Pradesh State|
MP E Uparjan Portal Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant farmer should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh state.
- The applicant farmer must have a composite ID.
- The Aadhaar number of the applicant farmer should be linked with the mobile number.
- Applicant farmers should have accounts in any bank.
- All farmers of Madhya Pradesh Ray are eligible to register on this portal.
MP E Uparjan Portal Important Documents
- Aadhar Card
- bank passbook
- Basic address proof
- mobile number
- Composite ID
- passport size photo
MP E Uparjan Portal Benefits and Features
- Farmers will be able to do online registration on this portal easily from their mobile sitting at home.
- All the farmers of Madhya Pradesh state will get benefits from this portal.
- Farmers can also download the mobile app of MP E Uparjan Portal.
- With the launch of MP E Uparjan Portal, farmers will not have to travel in private mandis.
- With the launch of this portal, both the money and time of the farmers will be saved.
MP E Uparjan Portal Online Registration 2022-23
If you want to register online on MP E Uparjan Portal, then you can easily do online registration through this process.
- First of all, you go to the official website of MP E Uparjan Portal, mpeuparjan.nic.in.
- Now the home page of this portal will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the option of Rabi 2022-23.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page, you click on the option of Farmer Registration / Application Search.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you select the district on this page and enter the farmer code, mobile number, composite number, and enter captcha code.
- Now enter all the information asked on this page correctly and click on the submit option.
- In this way, you will be able to easily do online registration on MP E Uparjan Portal.
MP E Uparjan Portal 2022-23 FAQ,s
1. What is E Uparjan Portal?
The E Uparjan portal has been launched by the government of the state of Madhya Pradesh to buy the crops of the farmers. Farmers can easily sell their crops by registering themselves online on this portal.
2. When will wheat procurement start?
Wheat procurement will start on March 25.
Official Website – Click Here
For More Updates – Sahayataportal.in