The number of vehicles in our country is very high and a large number of vehicles are being purchased at the present time. In view of this increasing demand for vehicles, the Government of India has started the NK registration keeping in mind the safety of the vehicles. Through NK registration, the number plate of all old and new vehicles will be changed, for which registration will be online. Today, through this article, we will provide you with complete information about NK registration in India, vehicle registration area, number plate, mileage, purpose, and necessary documents, so stay connected with this article till the end and get complete information about NK registration.
NK Registration In India 2023
In view of the increasing number of vehicles, the Government of India has launched a new number plate for vehicles. NK registration has been started for this. These number plates will be made according to the region for different states in the whole of India. If you have a vehicle then you have to do NK registration for your vehicle. After your online NK registration, a new number plate will be issued for your vehicle by your nearest RTO office. This number plate will have a special digit that will be used to identify your vehicle. NK registration has been started recently in the state of Kerala. If you have a vehicle then it is mandatory for you to do NK registration. NK registration can be done online only.
NK Registration 2023 Key Details
|Registration Name||NK Registration|
|Concerned Department||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways|
|Purpose||For verification of vehicle in case of theft|
NK Registration Required Documents
- Vehicle’s RC
- Form No. 20
- Pollution Certificate
- Birth certificate
- pan card
- Form No. 21
- of insurance vehicle
- Form No. 22 for Taxi No. Vehicle
- Taxi number vehicle fitness certificate
- permanent certificate
- chassis number
- engine number
- Aadhar card
- driving license
- passport size photo
How To Do NK Registration 2023 For New Number Plate
If you are the owner of a vehicle in the country of India and want to do NK registration online, then you will be able to register online through this process.
- First of all, you go to the official website of the Transport Department, parivahan.gov.in.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, go to the option of Online Services.
- In this option, you click on the option of NK registration.
- Now select your state and district.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Now enter the details asked on this page correctly.
- Now upload the required documents asked for.
- Now click on the Register option.
- In this way, you will be able to do NK registration easily.
Official Website – Click Here
For More Updates – Sahayataportal.in