A council temple located in the state of Tamil Nadu, in which Lord Shiva is worshipped, the name of this temple is Tiruvannamalai Temple. A large number of people come to offer prayers and have darshan in Shri Arunachaleshwar Temple. The government had stopped darshan in all the temples due to the rate of spread of corona epidemic spread in the last two years, but now almost all the temples have been reopened. E-passes are now issued to visit Tiruvannamalai temple, for which devotees will have to register themselves online before visiting. Today, through this article, we will provide you with complete information about Tiruvannamalai Temple online ticket booking, timing, app, contact number, login, etc., so stay connected with this article till the end and get complete information.
Shri Arunachaleswara Temple Darshan E Pass
Sri Arunachaleswara Temple is also known as Tiruvannamalai Temple. Lord Shiva is worshiped in the Arunachaleswarar Temple. A large number of devotees of Lord Shiva visit this temple every day and have darshan. Now the devotees going to visit Tiruvannamalai temple Online Ticket Booking will have to book their tickets online only after that they will be able to visit this temple.
After the Corona epidemic, online e-pass has been started in almost all the big temples where a large number of people come for darshan. Tiruvannamalai Temple is located in the state of Tamil Nadu. This is a council temple and people have great faith in this temple. Online ticket booking has now started to visit Tiruvannamalai Temple, which can be done on the official website issued for this.
Shri Arunachaleswara Temple Ticket Booking Key Details
|For Booking||Tiruvannamalai Temple Online Ticket Booking|
|In which state the temple is located||Tamilnadu|
Services available on Tiruvannamalai Temple E-Portal
The details of the facilities that will be provided through the portal started for the darshan of Shri Arunachaleshwar Temple are as follows.
- online ticket booking
- Paid Darshan Ticket Booking
- chariot booking
- vehicle booking
- prasad booking online
- special festival ticket booking
- hotel room booking online
Shri Arunachaleswara Temple Pooja Timing
If you want to get information about Tiruvannamalai temple opening time and worship time then its complete details are as follows.
|Kala Santhi||8.00 Am|
|Irandam Kala||07.30 Pm|
Tiruvannamalai Temple Opening And Closing Timings
If you want to visit Arunachaleshwar temple and wondering about the opening and closing timings of the temple then Tiruvannamalai temple opens at 5 in the morning and remains open till 10 at night. Arunachaleshwar Temple is open every day if you want to visit this temple then you have to book your ticket online.
Required Details For Tiruvannamalai Temple Special Darshan Tickets Online Booking
- Full Name
- Date Of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Mail ID
How To Do Tiruvannamalai Temple Special Darshan Tickets Online Booking 2023
If you want to visit Arunachaleswarar Temple Tamil Nadu and want to do online ticket booking then you will easily be able to do online ticket booking and get a darshan pass through this process.
- First of all visit the official website of Arunachaleshwar Temple www.arunachaleswarartemple.tnhrce.in.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you click on the link for free darshan booking.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Now enter the date of the visit.
- Now click on the book option.
- Now the next page will open in front of you, in which you have to enter all the details asked correctly like name, address, mobile number, state, district, pin code, age, gender, mail id, etc.
- Now enter the captcha code given below and click on the submit option.
- Now click on the option of payments.
- Now pay the ticket fee on the new page.
- Now click on the submit option again.
- Now your darshan pass has been made, take a printout of it and take this pass with you while going for darshan so that you do not face any kind of problem while darshan.
How To Do Tiruvannamalai Arunachaleswara Temple Portal Login
If you want to log in to Tiruvannamalai Temple Portal and take advantage of other facilities, then you will be able to log in easily through this process.
- First of all, you go to the official website.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the login option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you enter your User ID, Password, and Captcha code.
- Now click on the sign-in option.
- In this way, you will easily be able to log in to this portal.
Tiruvannamalai Ticket Booking App Download
If you want to download the app of Arunachaleshwar Temple, then you can download this app on your mobile.
- First of all, go to Google Playstore on your mobile.
- Now the search option will open in front of you.
- In this search option, you can search by typing Tiruvannamalai booking app.
- Now you will see this app, in front of which click on the Install option.
- Now, this app will be installed on your mobile.
- In this way, you will be able to download Tiruvannamalai App.
Official Website – Click Here
For the Latest Updates – Sahayataportal.in