TTD Lucky Dip Online Darshan, Electronic Arjitha Seva Dip Updated 2023 Dates, List, Tirupati Tirumala Darshan Lucky Dip, Timings, Online Booking For April Month, Login, Registration at Official Website and on this page.
Tirupati Tirumala Devasthanam Online Portal was started some time back. Through this portal, visitors to Tirupati Balaji can book online for Bhagat Darshan and visit Tirupati Balaji. Tirupati Balaji temple was closed due to the corona pandemic. Recently, TTD Lucky Deep Online Registration has been started, which will give complete information about online registration, official website, etc. through this article, so stay connected with this article till the end and get complete information.
TTD Lucky Dip Online Registration
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board has recently started TTD Lucky Dip Online Registration through which the devotees of Tirupati Balaji will be able to register online and participate in various Archana Services of Tirupati Balaji. After the online registration of the devotees, some devotees will be selected by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board. This process will run from the 2nd to the 6th of every month.
The Bhagats who will be selected through this selection process will be able to participate in Morning Darshan, Archana Seva, Nijapad Darshanam and Thomas Seva, etc. Bhagat selected through this process will be very lucky who will be able to participate in various services of Tirupati Balaji. Tirupati Balaji Lucky Deep Registration will be done online.
TTD Lucky Dip Online Registration Timings
|Registration For||TTD Lucky Dip|
|Name of Temple||Tirupati Balaji Mandir|
|Beneficiary||Bhagat of Tirupati Balaji|
|medium of registration||Online|
TTD Lucky Dip 2023 Dates
If you want to participate in the TTD Lucky Deep Online Registration organized by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board, then it is very important for you to know about its scheduled dates. This selection process will be conducted from the 2nd to the 6th of every month. Bhagat participating in this selection process can register online every month. Bhagat who registers once will not be able to register again for 6 months.
How To Registration TTD Seva Electronic Dip 2023
If you want to do online registration of TTD Seva Electronic Dip 2023 then you will be able to do online registration easily through this process.
- First of all, you go to the official website tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in issued by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- Now on the home page in front of you, for a few seconds, you will have to press the enter button.
- Now click on the login option and log in by entering the user id and password.
- If you are doing new registration then click on the signup option to create a new account.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you click on the option of Service Electronic DIP.
- Now the calendar will open in front of you, in which you select the date.
- Now choose the service as per your wish.
- Now select the option to continue.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you enter your name and Aadhaar number.
- Now click on the option to continue.
- Now you will get your registration number through mail or message.
- Now log out of your account on this page so that no third person can access your account.
- In this way, you will be able to do TTD Lucky Dip Online Registration.
TTD Lucky Dip Online Registration Some Important Questions And Answers
1. How do I register for E Dip in TTD?
First of all visit the official website of Tirupati Balaji. Now you log in and go to the option of TTD Service Electronic DIP and enter your name and aadhar number and click on submit option.
2. What is Thomala service in Tirumala?
Thomala means garland of mixed flowers. This is a service done after joining in the morning.
Official Website – Click Here
For More Updates – Sahayataportal.in
1 thought on “TTD Lucky Dip Online Registration For Electronic Arjitha Seva Dip 2023, Login, Important Dates, Timings”
After selected in electronic dip.. what is the time frame for the payment