UP BC Sakhi Yojana Online Registration, Login, App Download, Helpline Number, Date, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents at Official Website On This Page.
Nowadays, all the work of the bank can be done sitting at home and people do not have to go around the banks so the government of every state is making efforts and new schemes keep running from time to time. Recently, UP BC Sakhi Yojana started in the state of Uttar Pradesh, through which the government will provide employment to the women of rural areas. Through this scheme, the government of Uttar Pradesh state will select a woman in every village to provide banking services sitting at home, who will do the work of the people of her village by visiting their homes. Due to the spread of the corona epidemic in the past, the government of Uttar Pradesh state has started the UP BC Sakhi scheme. Today, through this article, we will provide you with complete information about UP BC Sakhi Yojna’s online form, registration, login, benefits, eligibility, required documents, etc. So stay connected with this article till the end and know about UP BC Sakhi Yojana. Get complete information about.
UP BC Sakhi Yojana 2022
UP BC Sakhi scheme was started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh state Yogi Adityanath on 22 May 2021. Due to the outbreak of the Corona epidemic, the citizens of the state of Uttar Pradesh do not go to the bank for work of the bank and this scheme was started with the aim of providing employment to women. This scheme has been started for women. Women will be selected in every village of the state of Uttar Pradesh, those women who will be selected in this scheme, those women will go to every house in the village and complete the work related to the bank sitting at their home. Bank’s work like depositing or withdrawing money, giving loans, transactions, etc., now through this scheme all the work of the citizens of Uttar Pradesh state can be done sitting at their homes. The women selected under this scheme will be given Rs 4000 as salary for the first 6 months so that the financial condition of those women will be fine. Also, the government will provide 50000 rupees to that woman to buy a digital device. After 6 months, the woman will also be given a commission for the work done by her for the whole month.
UP BC Sakhi Yojana 2022 Overview
|Yojana Name||UP BC Sakhi Yojana|
|Beneficiary||Women from the rural areas of Uttar Pradesh state|
|Amount paid for digital device||50000 Rupees|
|Official Website||UP BC Sakhi App Download|
Work to be done under UP BC Sakhi Yojana
- loan recovery
- Jan Dhan Amenities
- account run from home
- deposit money in a bank account from home
- loan from home
- withdraw money when needed
Income to be given from UP BC Sakhi Yojana
- 4000 per month for 6 months after selection.
- Rs. 50000 to buy a Digital device to do bank work.
- The commission will be given separately for the number of transactions done in the whole month.
- Earnings will be payable on commission every month after 6 months.
UP BC Sakhi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant woman should be a permanent resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant female must be at least 10th pass.
- Applicant women should have knowledge of banking services.
- Applicant women should know how to operate a digital device.
UP BC Sakhi Yojana Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- mail id
- educational certificate
- income certificate
- Address proof
- pan card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
UP BC Sakhi Yojana Online Registration 2022
If you are a woman from a rural area of Uttar Pradesh state and you want to apply online for UP BC Sakhi Yojana, then you will be able to easily register online for this scheme through this process.
- First of all, go to your mobile’s play store.
- Now you search the BC Sakhi app in the play store.
- Now, this app will open on your mobile, click on the install button given in front of it.
- Now, this app will be installed on your mobile.
- Now you open this app.
- Now enter your mobile number.
- Now OTP will come on your mobile, enter it.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which read the given guidelines.
- Now click on the option of Next.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which the application form will open.
- Enter the required details in this application form correctly.
- Now click on the save option and click on submit.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which to upload all the documents asked.
- Now you will be asked some questions, answer them and click on the submit option.
- In this way, you will be able to do online registration for this scheme easily.
Official Website – Click Here
For More Updates – Sahayataportal.in