Agneepath Yojana 2022 Apply Online, Salary, Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Age Limit at Official Website On This Page.
As we all know that it has become very difficult in the present time to join the Indian Army and many young people want to serve in the Indian Army but they are deprived of joining the Indian Army. The Government of India and the Ministry of Defense have recently started the Agneepath scheme, which will give the youth of the country an opportunity to serve in the Indian Army for 4 years. Today, this article will provide you with complete information about Agneepath Yojana’s online application, benefits, purpose, eligibility, required documents, age limit, etc. So stay connected with this article till the end and complete about Agneepath scheme. GET INFORMATION.
Agneepath Yojana Army
Agneepath scheme has been started recently. In the Agneepath scheme, such youth of India who have passed 10th and 12th and their age is between 17 years 6 months to 21 years, those youth can apply for this scheme. This scheme has been started by the Ministry of Defense and the Government of India. Such youths are unemployed and want to serve in the Indian Army, they will be able to join the Indian Army for 4 years. The youth recruited through this scheme will be given a chance to serve in the Indian Army for 4 years, after which those youths will be retired. The youth recruited through this scheme will get employment after 4 years in any department that is available to ex-servicemen. Through the Agneepath scheme, there will be an opportunity to serve in the Indian Army, Airforce, Navy, etc. The youth recruiting in the army through the Agneepath scheme will also be given a salary of about 40 thousand rupees by the government and after completing 4 years, about 12 lakh rupees will be given on retirement.
Agneepath Yojana 2022 Overview
|Yojana Name||Agneepath Yojana|
|Eligibility Criteria||10th and 12th pass youth of India country|
|Required Age||17.5 years to 21 years|
|service time||4 Years|
|Official Website||It will be launched soon|
Agneepath Yojana Form Date 2022
The Agneepath scheme has just been announced, so the date for filling out the form or applying online has not been fixed yet. The application of this scheme is expected to start from the month of September, as soon as the date of application of this scheme is decided, we will provide you with information through this article.
Agneepath Yojana Salary
Through the Agneepath scheme, youth will be recruited to serve in the army for 4 years, that is, the youth recruited through the Agneepath scheme will be retired after 4 years. To serve for 4 years and join the army through this scheme, a salary of about Rs 40000 will be given every month. 11.50 lakh will be provided to the youth who retire after completing 4 years.
Agneepath Yojana Eligibility Criteria
If you have completed the information about the Agneepath scheme and now you want to apply for this scheme, then it is very important for you to have knowledge of the eligibility set for this scheme. The following are the eligibility criteria for this scheme.
- Applicant youth must be permanent residents of India.
- Applicant youth age should be between 17.5 years to 21 years.
- Applicant youth should be completely physically and medically fit.
- Applicant youth should be 10th or 12th pass.
- Applicant youth will be recruited for 4 years only.
- The youth will be retired after the completion of 4 years.
Agneepath Yojana Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- character certificate
- Certificate of physical and medical fitness
- mobile number
- mail id
- permanent address
- age certificate
- 10th or 12th pass mark sheet
How to Apply Agneepath Yojana Online
If you want to join the Indian Army through the Agneepath scheme and are eligible for this scheme and want to apply online then you will be able to easily apply online through this process.
- First of all, you go to the official website released for Agneepath Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the option of registration.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which the application form of this scheme will open.
- Enter all the details asked in this application form correctly.
- Now upload the requested documents.
- Finally, click on the submit option.
- Now you have completed the online application for Agneepath Yojana.
Official Website – Click Here
For More Updates – Sahayataportal.in