Amarnath Yatra 2022 Online Registration, Fees, PDF Form, Dates, Medical Form, Bank List, Eligibility Criteria, Documents at Official Website.
In the last three years, the corona epidemic spread all over the world causing a terrible furor in all the countries of the whole world. Due to this corona epidemic, there was a situation of lockdown all over the world and there was a complete lockdown in our country of India. Due to this epidemic, all the temples, pilgrimage places, etc. religious places in the whole country also had to be closed. Many people used to visit Amarnath Yatra which is a pilgrimage place every year but due to this pandemic, people could not visit the Amarnath temple.
Today, through this article, we will give complete information about Amarnath Yatra 2022 online, offline registration, application form, eligibility, important documents, application fees, travel fees, etc. Get complete information Through this article, you will be able to visit the Amarnath temple with complete information.
Amarnath Yatra Registration 2022
Amarnath Yatra lasts for 2 months in the summertime, during which many pilgrims come to visit the Amarnath temple. This place is a Parishad pilgrimage place in the southern part of the state of Kashmir. The devotees of Lord Shiva pass through the difficult hills of Kashmir in large numbers to see Lord Shiva and reach Amarnath for Darshan. India is a religious country and our country has great faith in religion.
This temple is situated at an altitude of 3888 meters above sea level. Amarnath Cave Temple is one of the Parishad temples of India. Now it is mandatory to register first to visit the Amarnath pilgrimage site after the corona pandemic. It is mandatory for every person to register himself to visit Amarnath Yatra.
Amarnath Yatra 2022 Eligibility Criteria
If you want to visit Amarnath Yatra and want to register for the Yatra, then Shri Amarnath Ji Shrine Board has set some eligibility criteria for the Yatra, whose details are as follows.
- The age of the passenger should be more than 13 years and less than 75 years to participate in the Yatra.
- Pregnant women of more than 6 months are not eligible to participate in the Yatra.
- Go for the journey only after taking a travel permit from your nearest doctor, otherwise, you will not be considered eligible.
- If only a postpaid sim card will work in travel then take a postpaid sim card with you.
- Carry a health certificate from your nearest hospital.
Amarnath Yatra 2022 Important Documents
If you want to register for Amarnath Yatra, then you will need the following documents.
- Aadhar card of all the members of the group.
- Birth certificate of all group members.
- Health certificate of all the members of the group.
- Passport size photograph of all the members of the group.
- Mobile number of a member of the group.
- Postpaid SIM Card.
Amarnath Yatra 2022 Overview
|For Registration||Amarnath yatra|
|beneficiary||citizens of India|
|medium of registration||Online and Offline|
|start of registration||11 April 2022|
Amarnath Yatra 2022 Registration Fees
If you are registering the Amarnath Ji yatra in the group, then you will have to pay the fees for the registration of the yatra, the details of which are as follows.
|Number of passengers in the group||fee|
|1 to 5||50 rupees|
|6 to 10||100 rupees|
|11 to 15||150 rupees|
|21 to 25||250 rupees|
|25 to 30 or even more||300 rupees|
Amarnath Yatra 2022 Registration Starting Date
If you want to register for Amarnath Yatra, its registration will start from April 11, 2022. Amarnath Yatra will start from 23rd June 2022 and will run till 3rd August 2022. If you want to register for it, then you can download the online application form by visiting its official website.
Amarnath Yatra 2022 Official Website
If you want to get any kind of information about Amarnath Yatra registration, fees, eligibility, documents, helpline number, etc., then you have to visit its official website. Its official website is www.shriamarnathjishrine.com, on which you can get any kind of information about Amarnath Yatra.
Amarnath Yatra 2022 Registration Form PDF
If you want to download the registration form of Amarnath Yatra 2022 in PDF, then through this process you will be able to download the registration form in PDF.
- First of all, you go to the official website www.shriamarnathjishrine.com issued by Shri Amarnath Ji Shrine Board.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you go to the registration option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which the application form will open.
- You can download this application form in PDF.
- In this way, you will be able to download the Amarnath Yatra Application Form.
Amarnath Yatra 2022 Medical Form
If you want to travel to Amarnath, then it is mandatory for you to get a medical certificate from an MBBS doctor in your nearest hospital. You go to your nearest hospital and get your checkup done with the doctor and get the medical form and get the medical certificate made by the doctor. You will need this medical certificate to travel to Shri Amarnath.
Amarnath Yatra 2022 Registration Bank List
446 banks have been added in the Amarnath Yatra, including Jammu and Kashmir Bank, Yes Bank, and Punjab National Bank. Registration of Amarnath Yatra can also be done through these banks and registration fees can also be paid through these banks. If you want to visit Amarnath, then the list of these 446 banks is available on the official website from where you can see the list.
Amarnath Yatra Online Registration 2022
If you want to visit Amarnath Yatra and want to register for this journey online, then you will be able to easily register for Amarnath Yatra through this process.
- First of all, you go to its official website www.shriamarnathjishrine.com.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you go to the registration option and download the registration form.
- Fill in all the details asked in this application form correctly.
- Now submit this application form to the medical officer along with the medical certificate.
- The registration officer will fix the date and route of your journey.
- The Registration Officer will issue the YP for different routes.
- After that, your application form will be sent to the bank branch where the permit for your gate entry will be issued.
- Now your registration of Amarnath Yatra has been completed, now you can do Amarnath Yatra.
Amarnath Yatra Registration FAQ,s
1. How can I register for Amarnath Yatra online?
First of all visit the official website. After that fill out the application form by clicking on the registration option on the home page. Now scan all the documents and enter the OTP received on the mobile number and submit.
2. Is Amarnath Yatra Open Today?
Amarnath Yatra will open for 38 days this year. Now registration will be done for this, after that the journey will start.
3. How can I book Amarnath Yatra 2022?
To book Amarnath Yatra 2022, you will have to register first, after that you will be able to book for the Yatra.
Official Website – Click Here
For More Updates – Sahayataportal.in