Recently IGOT Karmayogi Portal has been started in our country, through which civil employees working in state and central government in our country will be able to register themselves online and get the benefits of the IGOT Karmayogi Portal. Registration on IGOT Karmayogi Portal is available online at igotkarmayogi.gov.in. Today, through this article, we will provide you with complete information about IGOT Karmayogi Portal’s online registration, login, courses, full form, eligibility, necessary documents, etc., so stay connected with this article till the end and learn more about IGOT Karmayogi Portal. Get complete details in |
IGOT Karmayogi Portal
IGOT Karmayogi Portal Registration has been started recently in our country. On this portal, the civil employees of our country, whether they are state government employees or central government employees, will be able to register themselves online. Online training will be provided to all city employees through this portal. This portal is a national program for building civil services which will improve ownership, management, and maintenance of the digital platform, IGOT Karmayogi. IGOT Karmayogi Portal will provide an online platform for training to provide complete hands-on training to civil servants regarding their skill development and capacity building as an integral part of Digital India. To join this portal, all civil servants will have to register themselves online.
IGOT Karmayogi Portal 2023 Key Details
|Portal Name||IGOT Karmayogi Portal|
|IGOT Full Form||Integrated Government Online Training|
|Started for||For civil servants of Central and State Governments|
|IGOT Portal Benefits||Providing training to civil servants for future development|
|Launched by||Government of India|
IGOT Full Form
The IGOT Karmayogi portal has been started for the civil employees working in the country whether they are central government employees or state government employees. Through this portal, training will be provided to all civil employees regarding skill development in the future. If you want to know the full form of IGOT, then the full form of this portal is Integrated Government Online Training. The benefit of this portal will be given to civil employees.
IGOT Karmayogi Portal Eligibility Criteria
If you want to do your online registration on the Karmayogi portal, then you should know who is eligible on this portal. The details of those who are eligible to register on this portal are as follows –
- The applicant should be a civil employee.
- The civil employee may be an employee of the State Government or the Central Government.
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- The applicant should have all the documents related to this portal.
IGOT Karmayogi Portal Required Details
If you want to register yourself online on the IGOT Karmayogi portal, then you will need the following important details, whose details are as follows.
- Full Name
- mail id
- Selection of State Government or Central Government employee
IGOT Karmayogi Courses
If you want to see the list of courses being conducted from the Karmayogi portal, then the details of the list of courses are as follows.
- Rail Karmayogi Program
- Salaries, allowances, and employee welfare
- Constitutional provisions on workplace
- low carbon development
- Freight business
- Parliamentary Procedures
- A course on Environment Social and Govt
- Restoring livelihood with psychosocial support
- Office procedure
- low carbon development
- Introduction to functions and organization
- Climate Finance
- public administration
- Contact code for government employees
- Understanding financial position
- Public-Private Partnership for Infrastructure Projects Course
- Stakeholders in Governments
- Government e-marketplace
How To Do IGOT Karmayogi Portal Registration
If you are a civil employee and you want to do your online registration on the IGOT Karmayogi portal, then you will be able to do online registration easily through this process.
- First of all visit the official website of IGOT Karmayogi Portal igotkarmayogi.gov.in.
- Now the home page of this portal will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you click on the option to register.
- Now the next page will open in front of you.
- In this page, some details will be asked from you, which you should enter correctly.
- In these details, you enter your name, position, mail id, center or state level, ministry, department, organization, etc. details.
- Now put a Sign Up in the option of confirm and click on the option of sign up.
- In this way, you will be able to easily do your online registration on your IGOT Karmayogi portal.
If you have done your online registration on the IGOT Karmayogi portal and now you want to log in on this portal then you will be able to log in easily by following the steps of this process.
- First of all, you visit the official website of this portal.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the login option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you enter the mail id and password on this page.
- Now click on the option of login.
- In this way, you will easily be able to log in to this portal.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For Latest Updates||Sahayata Portal|