Krushak Portal Odisha Online Registration, Sign Up, krushak.odisha.gov.in Farmer Login, Check Database, Last Date, Sathi List, Eligibility, Documents Required, Objective, Details at the official website.
As we all know that India is an agricultural country and farming is done in every state of India the number of farmers is also very big. The government of every state of the country also runs different schemes for the farmers of their state so that the farmers can get different types of benefits and the life of the farmers should be happy and the farmer can produce maximum yield easily. One such portal has been started in the state named Odisha Krushak Portal. Through this portal, the database of farmers, residential addresses, cropland details, bank account details, crops grown in the fields for production, livestock, fisheries, etc. details will be prepared for the farmers. Today, through this article, we will provide you with complete information about Odisha Odisha Krushak Portal, Online Registration, Login, Eligibility, Documents Required, Benefits, Objectives etc.
Odisha Krushak Odisha Portal Registration, Login at krushak.odisha.gov.in
Odisha Krushak Portal has been started in the state of Odisha. Through this portal, a portal has been started to prepare an authentic database of small and marginal farmers and agricultural labourers and farmers who do not have land ie landless farmers of the state of Odisha. In the database to be prepared through this portal, the details of residential details of all farmers, land information, crops grown in agriculture, fish and livestock rearing, etc. will be verified on the basis of government detail. About 50 lakh farmers have been connected with this portal so far.
What is Odisha Krushak Portal
Odisha Krushak Portal is a very useful portal for the farmers and the main objective of this portal is to provide benefits to the farmers. With the launch of this portal, paperwork will be done by the farmers and both money and time of the farmers will be saved. Through this portal, all the farmers will be able to get the benefits of various types of schemes started for the farmers and no farmer will be deprived of benefiting from these schemes. The farmers who have not yet joined this portal will have to do their online registration by visiting the official website of this portal. After registering online, farmers will be able to get the benefits through this portal. This portal will work as the 5T vision of the session of Odisha state.
Odisha Krushak Portal Key Details
|Portal Name||Odisha Krushak Portal|
|Beneficiary||Small and marginal farmers, agricultural laborers, and landless farmers of the state of Odisha|
|Eligibility Criteria||Permanent Farmers of Odisha State|
|Objective||Preparation of database of residential details, land details, crops cultivated, livestock rearing, and fisheries details|
Odisha Krushak Portal Odisha Benefits
With the launch of the Odisha Krushak Portal, farmers will get various types of benefits whose complete details are as follows.
- Time and money will be saved with the farmers.
- Farmers will be able to register themselves online on this portal sitting at home.
- Through Ama Krishi, advice will be provided to the farmers for good yields for their farming.
- Weekly calls will be made on farmers’ mobiles through calls on agricultural crops, crop management, livestock management, advice related to weeds, and prevention of crop damage caused by pests so that farmers will be able to produce good yields.
- The benefits and information of all the schemes to be launched for the farmers will be provided through a single platform.
- This portal is very beneficial for farmers.
Odisha Krushak Portal Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant farmer must be a permanent citizen of Odisha state.
- Applicant farmers should be small and marginal farmers.
- Applicant farmers can also be agricultural laborers or landless farmers.
- Applicant farmers should have cultivable land.
Odisha Krushak Portal Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- date of birth
- caste certificate
- passport size photo
- all land documents
Krushak Odisha Portal Registration 2022
If you want to register yourself online on Odisha Krushak Portal Odisha, then you will be able to register online through this process.
- First of all, you go to the official website of Odisha Krushak Portal krushak.odisha.gov.in.
- Now the home page of this portal will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to enter your Aadhar number in the option of Register, Login.
- Now click on the Login option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you have to enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Now click on the option of Verify.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will be directed to view your profile again.
- Now enter your demographic details, fisheries, livestock rearing, business details, crop details, land details, etc., and update your profile.
- Now enter your name, adhaar number, gender, date of birth, mobile number, category, marital status, address, village, block, district, etc.
- Now click on the option to save and continue.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you upload the requested documents.
- Now you will see the option of submitting your application, click on it.
- Now click on the option of OK.
- Now you have completed your online registration on the Odisha Krushak Portal, you will see the application ID, which you should remember so that in the future if you want to see the status of your application, you can easily see it.
krushak.odisha.gov.in Login – Krushak Login
If you have registered your farmer online on the portal and now you want to log in, then you will be able to log in easily by following the steps of this process.
- First of all, you go to the official website of this portal.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, enter your Aadhaar number in the login option and click on the login option.
- Now enter your application ID and password and captcha code on the next page and click on the login option.
- Now you have successfully login to this portal.
Odisha Krushak Portal Status Check
If you have done your online registration on the Portal and now you want to check the Krushak Odisha Portal Status of registration done by you then you will be able to check your status through this process.
- First of all, you go to the official website issued by this portal.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, go to the option of Know Your Status.
- Now enter your Aadhar card number here.
- Now click on the check option.
- Now the status of your application will open in front of you, which you can easily see.
|Krushak Portal Odisha Registration Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For more Updates Visit||Sahayata Portal|