Lei Registration in India
Our country’s Reserve Bank of India RBI has implemented Lei registration in India. Lei registration is required for those companies and organizations whose total fund-based and non-fund-based credit is more than Rs 50 crores. Lei registration is required for those who deal in foreign exchange, interest rate, and credit derivatives markets. The Legal Entity Identifier also helps credit providers and banks to monitor the day-to-day exposure of corporative borrowers. This will prevent banks from making multiple loans of the same type.
Lei Registration Applicability
The main objective of implementing the Lie system in the country is to start as a response to the financial crisis. The main objective of Lei is to improve the transparency of the financial lending system. The Lei number is the code that identifies the legal entity, which is an alphanumeric code. This number is 20 characters. Lei registration is not implemented for the common man, it has been implemented for big companies, industries, and organizations. This registration is valid for 1 year after doing it once, after that, it can be renewed for the second year. Lei registration can be done online by visiting its official website.
Lei Registration In India Key Details
|For Registration||Lei Registration|
|Full Name||Legal Entity Identifier|
|Registration Fees||3990 Rupees For 1 Year|
Lei Registration Fees in India
If any company, association, or trader wants to do their Lei registration online, then they will have to pay their registration fee online, whose complete details are as follows.
|1 Year||3990 Rupees|
|3 Year||10950 Rupees|
|5 Year||16900 Rupees|
Lei Registration Form
If you want to get the Lei registration form and apply online by filling that form, then you have to first go to its official website and click on the option of the registration form. After that, the Lei registration form will open in front of you, and you can apply for online by entering all the details asked. If you are registering then you will also have to pay the registration fee online.
Lei Registration Official Website
If you want to do Lie registration online or want to get any kind of information related to it, then you can get any kind of information online by visiting its official website www.legalentityidentifier.in. You can get any kind of information by visiting this official website.
Lei Registration Full Form
If you are registering Lei and want to get the benefits from it, then it is also very important for you to have complete information about it. The full form of Lei registration is Legal Entity Identifier Registration and the medium of this registration is online.
Documents Required For Lei Registration
If you want to do Lei registration online then you will need some important documents whose details are as follows.
- pan card
- GST certificate
- NGO mirror certificate
- ICC certificate
- enterprise registration certificate
- certificate of incorporation
How To Do Lei Registration RBI 2023
If you want to do Lei registration online, then you will be able to do online registration easily through this process.
- First, you go to the official website www.legalentityidentifier.in issued for Lei registration.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the option of Apply for a New Lei Number.
- Now enter your company, organization, or firm name, registration ID, GST number, or UAN number in the option given below.
- Now enter your mail id and mobile number.
- Now enter the address, pin code, and city name below.
- Now if you click on the option given below, then upload all the necessary documents by clicking on the option of Upload Registration Documents.
- Now you pay the fee for Lei registration.
- Finally, click on the Confirm and Continue option.
- Now you have completed your Lei registration, in some time you will get your Lei number.
Lei Login at www.legalentityidentifier.in
If you have completed your Lei registration and now you want to log in then you will be able to log in easily through this process.
- First of all, you go to the official website.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the login option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you enter the registration ID, password, and captcha code.
- Now click on the login option.
- In this way, you will be able to log in easily.
Lei Registration Toll-Free Number
If you are facing any kind of problem while doing Lei registration online or related to this registration then you can get your problem resolved by calling toll free number. The details of the toll-free number are as follows.
Toll-Free Number – 18001203505
For Banks – 7810907425
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Updates||Sahayataportal.in|