As you all know, Delhi is a very big state and vehicles travel in very long lines in Delhi. In such a situation, the drivers of many vehicles are challan by the traffic police due to some mistake. While driving, red light breaks, driving fast, driving under the influence of alcohol, etc. get challan for many reasons. The number of challans is also very large, so Delhi Government has recently started Lok Adalat Token Registration.
There are many such challans in Delhi that are lying pending for a long time and have not been able to be deposited. After the start of Lok Adalat Token Registration, Lok Adalats will be organized at different places in Delhi where the owners of vehicles will be able to go and deposit their challans. Today, through this article, we will give you complete information about Lok Adalat Token Registration regarding online registration, login, documents, etc., so stay connected with this article till the end and get complete information.
Lok Adalat Token Registration 2023
Delhi Government has just started Lok Adalat Token Registration. Through this, the Delhi government will establish different Lok Adalats at 33 places in the state of Delhi. With the introduction of this, the owners of such vehicles whose challans are pending for a long time will be able to go to these Lok Adalats and get the challan deposited. Due to the large number of vehicles in Delhi, there are also a large number of challans, which are very difficult to collect in one place. In view of this situation, Delhi Government has started Lok Adalat Token Registration.
For the last few days, due to the Corona epidemic, the government had stopped crowding at one place due to the fear of spreading the infection of this disease, due to which the challans of many vehicles are left. Now from the beginning of this registration, money will also be able to come to the government by depositing the remaining challans. These Lok Adalats will be organized at different places where police officers will be present. All types of challans will be deposited in Lok Adalats.
Lok Adalat Token Registration 2023 Key Details
|Registration name||Lok Adalat Token Registration|
|in which state it started||Delhi|
|How many Lok Adalats will be set up||33|
|start of registration||8 March 2023|
|Objective||long-pending challan deposit|
|who started||Delhi State Government|
Lok Adalat Token Registration Benefits
The following are the main advantages of Lok Adalat Token Registration.
- With the start of Lok Adalat token registration, the remaining challans will be able to be deposited for a long time, due to which the money will increase with the government.
- Corona epidemic infection will be prevented from spreading.
- Invoices will be deposited very quickly.
- The owners of the vehicles will not have to stand in line to submit the challan.
- Time will also be saved with the introduction of Lok Adalat Token Registration.
Lok Adalat For Traffic Challans In Delhi
Lok Adalat will be able to deposit the challan done by Delhi Police through token registration. For this, Lok Adalats will be set up at different places in the state of Delhi where traffic police officers will be present. These courts will be established in the District Courts of Delhi and the school or any other place as may be decided. The remaining challans will also be able to be deposited on these Lok Adalats for a long time.
Next Date Of Lok Adalat In Delhi
Lok Adalat Delhi will be held on 12th March. This Lok Adalat will be organized on 12 March 2023 at 33 different places in the state of Delhi. All types of old and new challans will be deposited in these Lok Adalats. All you have to do is go to its official website dslsa.org to know about the date and place of Lok Adalat and go there and submit the challan.
Lok Adalat E Token Registration 2023
If there is any challan left for your vehicle and you want to deposit it in Lok Adalat, then you will be able to book an appointment online through this process.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website elokadalatdslsa.org issued by Delhi Government.
- After that, the home page will open in front of you.
- Now on the home page, click on the option of Apply for E-Token.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you are asked to enter the vehicle number or challan number, whatever details are asked correctly.
- After that, you will get an appointment for this token.
- On the date which is shown to you online, you can pay the challan online by going to Lok Adalat.
Lok Adalat Token Registration 2023 FAQ,s
1. How can I download an e-token for Lok Adalat?
First of all, you go to the official website and then click on the option of e-token. Fill in the requested details correctly and after that, you can download the token.
2. What is the date of the next Lok Adalat in Delhi?
The first date of Lok Adalat in Delhi is 12th March. After that, you can know about the date from the official website.
Official Website – Click Here
For More Updates – Sahayataportal.in