Railway Nivaran Portal 2023 Registration, Login, Complaint, Benefits, Objective at Official Website indianrailways.gov.in.
Nivaran Portal Railway Registration Indian Railways is known as the lifeline of the nation. In order to solve the problems of more than 6 lakh employees and more than 4 lakh retired employees working in Indian Railways at present, an online portal has been launched which is known as the “Nivaran Portal”. Through NIVARAN Railway Login and E-Nivaran Portal, you can complain by visiting the online portal for any kind of problem. Read the article given below carefully and know how you can register, log in, and complain on the Redressal Portal we will also discuss the benefits of the Redressal Portal.
Nivaran Portal Registration, Login at www indianrailways.gov.in
Nivaran Portal has been started by Indian Railways to solve the problems faced by its employees. Through this portal, all those employees who are providing service far away from their homes will be benefited. Apart from this, the retired employees will get the redressal of their pension-related complaints sitting at home, so that they will not have to make repeated rounds of the Railway Board. As soon as the complaint is received online on the redressal portal, the problem will be resolved within a week, if for some reason the solution is not found on time, then the employee will also be informed about it. Through this portal, employees will not have to face any kind of problem and every problem will be easily solved in a very short time.
Nivaran Portal For Complaint in Railway Overview
|Portal Name||Nivaran Portal|
|Started By||Indian Railway Department|
|Concerned Department||Ministry of Railways|
|Purpose of the Nivaran Portal||Short time solution to employee problems|
|Portal Benefits||Solution of problems in less time without wandering through online medium|
Nivaran Portal 2023 Objective
The main objective of this portal started by Indian Railways is to solve the problem of every railway employee in a very short time. So that the employees working remotely, who are giving their services in the railways, facing difficulties in different circumstances, do not have to make rounds of the offices for any problem and for all kinds of problems they are facing from their status quo. Make a complaint online. The Railway Department in India is considered to be the largest department in the country. Through this, the problem of unemployment in the country has also been controlled to some extent by providing employment to lakhs of people. After the launch of this portal, the employees have got more facilities and at the same time, the problems have also been tightened.
Nivaran Portal Benefits
The following types of benefits will be provided to the employees working in the Railways through the Nivaran Portal.
- The problems faced by the employees of the Railway Department will be solved in a very short time.
- All the employees can get their complaints online from their status quo.
- The employees will not have to make rounds of the offices to get the solution to the problem in any way.
- All retired employees can get their pension-related complaints done online while sitting at home.
- All types of problems will be resolved within a week, earlier it used to take more than 3 months to solve the complaints.
- After the redressal portal, the solution to the problems will be made available in a very short time.
Railway Nivaran Portal Login
By logging in to the redressal portal, you can get your complaints resolved online. Now to log in to NIVARAN Portal” Railway, read the information given below carefully-
- Visit the official website of Indian Railway www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- After reaching the home page, go to the “About Indian Railways” section.
- Now go to the Troubleshooting Instructions button.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the Login button.
- Enter your ID number and password.
- Finally, login successfully by clicking on the Login button
- After this, file a complaint for the related problem.
How To Do Nivaran Portal Registration
NIVARAN- Railway Registration to register complaints by railway employees through online mode. For this, you can take help of the following points-
- Visit the official website of Indian Railways www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- Go to the link button.
- go to troubleshoot button
- Now click on the button of Redressal Registration.
- Fill in your required details carefully.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Thus you are all set to file a complaint online.
Nivaran Portal Important Link
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Updates||Sahayataportal.in|