The corona epidemic spread in the last two to three years has spread its terror not only in our country but in many countries so much that our country had to lock down in India. Due to this Lockdown, a large number of people became unemployed in the country because due to the loss of jobs from big companies, people came home, and after that due to the extension of the duration of the Lockdown, they are no longer able to get employment. During the period of this Lockdown, the business of many shopkeepers and street vendors will also end and now they do not have money to start their businesses again. Keeping this in mind, the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, launched the PM Svanidhi Yojana on 1 June 2020.
PM Svanidhi Portal 2023
Through this scheme, an attempt was made to motivate the street vendors whose work had stopped, to start their business again by giving them a loan of 10 thousand rupees. Today, through this article, we will provide you with complete information about PM Svanidhi Yojana 2023 online application, login, benefits, purpose, status check, list, eligibility, required documents, etc. So stay connected with this article till the end and Get complete information about PM Svanidhi Yojana.
PM Svanidhi Yojana 2023
PM Svanidhi Yojana was started by our country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 1st June 2020. This scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. Through this scheme, a loan of Rs 10000 will be provided for 1 year. Through this scheme, loans will be provided to street vendors in rural and urban areas so that they can restart their businesses and support their families. After becoming Lockdown, small businessmen of the country like street vendors, small shopkeepers, daily wage laborers, etc. became unemployed and due to lack of money, they were unable to get back to work and their family nutrition became difficult.
Now, through this scheme, a loan of Rs 10000,20000 or 50000 will be provided to such people by the government at a very high-interest rate, so that they will be able to resume their work and do wages. Along with this, the government has also released a mobile app for this scheme, so that people joining this scheme will be able to make a digital payment or online payment. A cashback facility will also be provided to them for making online payments through this app. If you are also a street vendor and want to take a loan through this scheme, then you will have to apply online by visiting the official website of this scheme, only then you will be able to join this scheme.
PM Svanidhi Yojana 2023 Overview
|Yojana Name||PM Svanidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||by Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Street traders in rural and urban areas of the country|
|Objective||Providing loans to street vendors in rural and urban areas of the country|
|Loan amount to be given||10000 Rupees,20000 Rupees, or 50000 Rupees|
PM Svanidhi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
If you want to get a loan through PM Svanidhi Yojana and want to apply online, then you must be eligible in the eligibility criteria prescribed for this scheme. The details of the eligibility prescribed for this scheme are as follows.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant person should be from an urban or rural area.
- The name of the applicant person should be in the survey list of the urban body.
- If the name of the applicant person is not on the survey list, then that person should have an identity card issued by the Town Vending Committee.
- The applicant person should have a certificate of vending.
PM Svanidhi Yojana Required Documents
If you want to apply online for PM Svanidhi Yojana, then you will need the following necessary documents whose details are as follows.
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- Identity Card issued by Town Vending Committee
- Vending ID
- mobile number
- permanent certificate
- passport size photo
How To Do PM Svanidhi Yojana Online Registration 2023
If you want to apply online for PM Svanidhi Yojana, then you will be able to easily apply online through this process.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in released for PM Svanidhi Yojana.
- Now the home page of this scheme will open in front of you.
- On the home page, if you want to take a loan of 10000, then click on the option of 10K and if you want to take a loan of 20000 then you click on the option of 20K and if you want to get a loan of 50000 then 50K Click on the option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your mobile number and click on the option of Request OTP.
- Now the next page will open in front of you, in which you enter the OTP code that you have received on your mobile number.
- Now the next page will open in front of you, in which you enter all the details asked in the application form like Aadhar number, name, etc.
- After that, you upload all the requested documents.
- Now click on submit option.
- In this way, you will be able to easily complete the application for a loan through this scheme.
PM Svanidhi Login at pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in
If you have applied online for PM Svanidhi Yojana and now you want to log in, then you will be able to log in easily through this process.
- First of all, you go to the official website of PM Svanidhi Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the login option.
- Now enter the requested details on the new page.
- Now click on the login option.
- In this way, you will be able to log in easily.
PM Svanidhi Status Check Online
If you have applied online for PM Svanidhi Yojana and now you want to know the status of your application, then you will be able to easily check the status through this process.
- First of all, you go to the official website of this scheme.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the Know UA Application Status option.
- Now the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you enter the Application Number, Mobile Number, and OTP.
- Now click on the search option.
- Now the status of your application will open in front of you.
Official Website – Click Here
For More updates – Sahayataportal.in