In India, the government of every state starts many welfare schemes to encourage the farmers of their state with the aim of cultivating more and producing crops. Recently AIMS portal Kerala has been developed in the state of Kerala through which the government will provide many benefits to the farmers of Kerala state. Today, through this article, we will provide you with complete information about the AIMS portal’s online registration, login, benefits, purpose, important documents, eligibility, etc. So stay connected with this article till the end and complete information about the AIMS portal get.
AIMS Portal Registration 2023
The Government of Kerala State has launched AIMS Portal. The full name of the AIMS Portal is Agricultural Information Management System. Through this portal, the Government of Kerala State will provide many benefits related to crops and agriculture to the farmers of Kerala State. The government will encourage farmers to produce more and more crops. This portal has been started with the aim of removing crop shortages in the state. This portal has been started by the Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department of Kerala State. For farmers who want to take benefits through the AIMS portal, those farmers will have to register online on the AIMS portal, which can be done by visiting the official website of this portal.
AIMS Portal Kerala 2023 Key Details
|Portal Name||AIMS Portal|
|For Registration||AIMS Portal Registration|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Kerala State|
|Concerned Department||Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Full name of AIMS||Agricultural Information Management System|
AIMS Portal Registration Eligibility Criteria
If you want to register online on the AIMS portal, then it is very important for you to have knowledge of the eligibility criteria to take advantage of this portal. The eligibility criteria are as follows.
- The applicant farmer must be a permanent resident of Kerala state.
- The applicant should be a farmer in Kerala state.
- The applicant can be any farmer from the state of Kerala.
AIMS Portal Registration Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- permanent address
- land documents
- bank passbook
- Pan Card
AIMS Portal Kerala Benefits
- It will help the farmers to produce more and more crops.
- There will be good yield in the farmers’ fields.
- Through this portal, farmers will get financial assistance in the field of rooster farms, pig farming, etc.
- Farmers will be able to sow good quality seeds in their fields, which will yield good yields.
- Farmers will get insecticides and fertilizer pulses in their crops so that their crops will not be harmed.
www.aims.kerala.gov.in Farmer Registration 2023
If you are eligible to register online on the AIMS portal and want to register online, then through this process you will be able to easily register online.
- First of all, you go to the official website of AIMS Portal www.aims.kerala.gov.in.
- Now the home page of this portal will open in front of you.
- On the home page, enter your Aadhaar number.
- Now read the instructions given below and put the correct Nissan in it.
- Now click on submit option.
- Now on the next page, enter all the details that are asked of you correctly and upload the documents.
- Now finally click on the submit option and complete the registration.
AIMS Portal Login at www.aims.kerala.gov.in
If you have registered online on the AIMS portal and now you want to log in then you will be able to log in easily by following the steps of this process.
- First of all, you go to the official website of this portal.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- Now click on the Farmer Login option on the home page.
- Now on this page, you enter your registration id and password, and captcha code.
- Now click on the login option given below.
- In this way, you will be able to log in to this portal easily.
Official Website – Click Here
For More Updates – Sahayataportal.in