YSRCP Job Mela Registration 2023, Form, Company List, Salary, Notification, Important Documents, Eligibility Criteria, Latest News, Locations at ysrcpjobmela.com
There are also a lot of unemployed in our country and much-unemployed youth are making many efforts for employment, but there are many youths who are not getting employment. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagmohan Reddy Sir has announced organizing a YSRCP job fair. Today, through this article, we will give complete information about online registration, eligibility, important documents, login, benefits, etc. of the YSCRP job fair started in the state of Andhra Pradesh, so stay connected with this article till the end and get complete information. |
YSRCP Job Mela Registration 2023
For the unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh state, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagmohan Reddy Sir has started the YSRCP job fair. Registration for this job fair is online. Through this fair, job opportunities will be provided to about 4000 unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh state. Through this fair, 4000 youths of the state will get jobs, which will reduce the problem of unemployment. This fair was going to be organized several days ago, but due to the corona epidemic, this fair was postponed, and now this fair is being organized again. Online registration for this fair can be done by any unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh state.
YSRCP Job Mela 2023 Key Details
|Fair Name||YSRCP Job Mela|
|beneficiary||The unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh state|
YSRCP Job Mela 2023 Notification
A notification has been issued for the YSCRP job fair. This fair will be organized at different places in the state of Andhra Pradesh. More than 4000 unemployed youth will be provided employment at this fair. The unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh state can do online registration to participate in this fair. At this fair, youth can do online registration according to their technical qualifications.
YSRCP Job Mela 2023 Locations
YSCRP Employment Fair will be organized on different dates at different places, the details of which are as follows.
|23,24 April||East Godavari,Vizag,Vizianagaram,Srikakulam|
|30 April, 1 May||Guntur,Krishna,Prakasam,West Godavari|
YSRCP Job Mela 2023 Company List 2023
The details of the companies in which unemployed youth will be given employment in the YSRCP job fair are as follows.
YSRCP Job Mela 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria have also been set for the unemployed youth participating in the YSRCP job fair, whose details are as follows.
- Applicant youth must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicant youth age should be more than 20 years and less than 35 years.
- Applicant youth must be at least 10th pass.
- Applicant youth must have studied up to the 10th level.
YSRCP Job Mela 2023 Important Documents
If you want to participate in the YSRCP job fair, then you will need the following documents.
- Aadhar Card
- As far as you have read their mark sheet
- mail id
- mobile number
- permanent certificate
- experience certificate
- passport size photo
YSRCP Job Mela Official Website
If you want to participate in the YSRCP job fair or register online, then for this job fair, go to the official website ysrcpjobmela.com issued by the government of Andhra Pradesh state for any kind of information, information, and information about this fair. You can register online.
YSRCP Job Mela 2023 Online Registration Process
If you are eligible to participate in the YSRCP job fair and you want to register online for this fair, then you will be able to easily register online through this process.
- First of all, you go to the official website ysrcpjobmela.com released for the YSRCP job fair.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, select the place according to your location, click on the option of apply now under that place.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, the application form will open in front of you, in which all the details asked should give full details of name, mobile number, parliament, qualification, address, etc.
- Now click on Apply Now option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you enter your scenic documents and all the other documents and details asked for and finally, you click on the submit option.
- In this way you will be able to register online for the YSRCP job fair, a certificate will open in front of you, which you can download in PDF and you will have to take it with you while going to the fair.
Official Website – Click Here
For More Updates – Sahayataportal.in