As we all know that there is such a citizen in every state of the country who is suffering from some particular type of disease and is unable to take care of his family. Those citizens cannot do any work due to suffering from some disease and they are dependent on some other person they are also very much troubled to run their own work. Keeping in view the problems of all these citizens and to help those citizens, the Government of Telangana State has started the Telangana Aasara Pension Program 2023 through which the citizens of Telangana State will get benefits and financial help will be given. Today, through this article, we will provide you with complete information about Telangana Aasara Pension List regarding the list, amount, status, eligibility, etc. So stay connected with this article till the end and get complete information about Aasara Pension List.
Aasara Pension List 2023
Aasara Pension List 2023 has been started in the state of Telangana. This pension program has been started by the Chief Minister of Telangana State Chandrashekhar Rao. Through the Aasara Pension List, such citizens who are suffering from any particular type of disease, such citizens will be provided pensions. After getting this pension, such citizens will be able to live easily and they will not have to face any kind of problems. Through this pension program, such citizens will also be able to be nurtured and their life will be happy.
Old people, disabled, widowed women, etc. have also been added to this scheme, so such citizens will also be linked to this Aasra pension program. Telangana government has announced a budget of Rs 11728 crore for the Aasara pension program. After announcing this budget, the pension of such citizens who are already getting pensions will be increased. To get a pension from Aasara Pension List, eligible citizens of Telangana state have to apply online which can be done easily by visiting its official website.
Aasara Pension List 2023 Key Details
|Scheme Name||TS Aasara Pension Scheme|
|Started By||By Chandrasekhar Rao, Chief Minister of Telangana State|
|Beneficiary||Widow Women, Old Persons, Disabled Citizens, and Citizens suffering from any special type of disease in Telangana State|
Aasara Pension List 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If you are a citizen of Telangana state and want to register yourself online for the Aasara pension list, then you must be eligible for this pension in the prescribed eligibility whose details are as follows.
- Senior citizens should be above 65 years of age.
- Widow women’s age should be more than 18 years.
- The age of the citizens who take the toddy should be more than 50 years.
- There is no age provision for disabled citizens, citizens of any age can apply online.
- The applicant should be a permanent citizen of any city or village in the state of Telangana.
- The application citizen should be from a primitive or endangered tribe whether it is a senior citizen or a toddy extractor.
- Toddy extractor should be a member of the citizen’s cooperative society.
Aasara Pension List 2023 Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- handicap certificate
- widow certificate
- age certificate
- Certificate of co-operative society for toddy sellers
- income certificate
- Certificate issued by the doctor if suffering from a particular disease
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Aasara Pension Amount In Telangana
Earlier, under the Aasara pension scheme, there was pension work for all citizens like the old, disabled, toddy sellers, poor destitute citizens, and widowed women, but now this pension amount has been increased under the Aasara pension program so that the eligible citizens of this scheme will get Now there is going to be more beneficial. Through this scheme, now 1000 rupees will be provided to eligible citizens, which will be received every month in their bank account.
Aasara Pension List in Telangana State 2023 Registration Form
If you want to make your online application for Aasara Pension Scheme, then you will be able to easily apply online through this process and get a pension from this scheme.
- First of all, you go to the official website of the Aasara Pension Program www.aasara.telangana.gov.in.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the option of Registration Form.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you, which you download and take printout.
- Now you enter all the details asked in this registration form correctly.
- Now attach all the requested documents with this application form.
- Now you submit this application form to your nearest Regional Gram Panchayat Office or Village Revenue Officer.
- In this way, you will be able to easily apply your application for Aasara Pension Program.
Aasara Pension Status With Aadhar Number
If you have applied under the Aasara pension program and now you want to see your pension status, then through this process you will be able to easily see the status from the Aadhaar number.
- First of all, you go to the official website of this scheme.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- Now click on the Status Check option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you enter your Aadhaar number, application number, district, panchayat, pensioner name, etc.
- Now click on the search option.
- Now your pension status will open in front of you.
Official Website – Click Here
For More Updates – Sahayataportal.in