Gobardhan Portal Registration, Login, Apply Online, Status Check, Eligibility, Required Documents at Official Website sbm.gov.in/gbdw20 On This Page.
Gobardhan Portal has recently been launched in India, through which it will act as a one-stop solution for assessing investment and participation in the biogas sector in the country. Gobardhan Portal has been started by Union Water Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat. Today, through this article, we will provide you with complete information about Gobardhan Portal Registration, Login, Apply Online, Status Check, Eligibility, Required Documents, etc. So stay connected with this article till the end and get complete information about Gobardhan Yojana.
Gobardhan Scheme 2023
Water Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat has started the Gobardhan portal in the central government of India. In view of the increasing demand for biogas, Gobardhan Portal Registration has started to set up more and more biogas plants in the country. Through this portal, work on the biogas project will be done fast in the country and soon many Gobardhan plants will be established in the country and many biogas plants will be prepared. If any company or organization wants to set up a biogas plant or wants to start Gobardhan plants, it can do its online registration on this portal. Through this portal, attention will be given to waste management and biogas will be made from waste. This portal will promote biogas projects in the country and awareness will come among people to set up biogas CNG plants.
Key Details Of Gobardhan Portal 2023
|Name Of Portal
|Water Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat
|Government Cooperative or Private Company
|Focusing on biogas projects and increasing waste management
|Department of Drinking Water and Health and Ministry of Jal Shakti
|Central Government Scheme
Gobardhan Portal Objective
The purpose of the Gobardhan portal started by the central government in the country is that the number of animals in the country is very high and the animal dung and the waste coming out of agriculture and homes do not spread dirt and collect this waste and make biogas, so that the country May every village remain clean and diseases spread by waste can be stopped. Along with this, the income of cattle herders and farmers should be increased and by working fast on biogas projects in the country, biogas plants should be developed everywhere.
Gobardhan Portal Benefits
The details of the benefits that will accrue in the country from the Gobardhan portal launched by the Union Jal Shakti Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat in India are as follows.
- Every village in the country will remain clean as the waste will be used to make biogas.
- The feeling of converting waste into wealth will awaken.
- The income of cattle herders and farmers will increase.
- Biogas CNG plants will be set up at various places in the country.
- Biogas will be made from household waste or animal dung and agricultural waste so that garbage will not spread and diseases spread by waste will be stopped.
- If the rate of CNG is less than petrol diesel, then the money of the people who keep the vehicle will be saved.
Eligibility Criteria Of Gobardhan Portal
The details of those who have been considered eligible for registration on the Gobardhan portal started in the country and for setting up biogas plants are as follows.
- All government cooperative companies and institutions are eligible to register on this portal.
- All private entrepreneurs are also eligible to get benefits from this portal.
- The government cooperative and private entrepreneur registering on this portal should have all the necessary documents complete for this portal.
Required Documents Of Gobardhan Portal Registration
The details of the necessary documents that will be required for registration on the Gobardhan portal are as follows.
- name of firm
- Firm’s registration number
- mobile number
- Mail ID of authorized users
How To Do Gobardhan Portal Registration 2023
If you want to do your online registration on Gobardhan Portal and want to set up a Biogas CNG plant through this portal, then easily complete Gobardhan Portal Online Registration through this process.
- Visit the official website https://sbm.gov.in/gbdw20/ released for this portal.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the option of Unified Registration Portal For Gobardhan.
- Now the next page will open in which you click on the option of Register Your Biogas / CBG / Bio CNG plant.
- Read the instructions given for registration on the next page and click on the option of Click Here then Register.
- On the new page, enter the authorized person’s name, designation, mail ID, OTP received on the mail ID and mobile number and username, password, and captcha code.
- Now click on the submit option.
- In this way, you will easily be able to complete your Gobardhan Portal Registration.
How To Do Gobardhan Portal Login
If you have completed your registration on Gobardhan Portal and now you want to log in, then through this process you will be able to easily Gobardhan Portal Login.
- Visit the official website of the portal.
- Click on the login option on the home page.
- Enter username, password, and captcha code on the new page.
- Finally, click on the option of login.
- In this way, you will be able to log in to this portal.
|For Latest Updates