KSEB Solar Scheme 2023 Online Registration, Login, Application Form, Important Documents, Eligibility Criteria, Subsidy, Application Status at Official Website On This Page.
The power crisis in India is increasing day by day. Nowadays, the production of electricity from solar energy has started happening a lot. Everyone is preparing to install solar power generating plates in their homes. KSEB Solar Scheme has been started recently in the state of Kerala. Through the KSEB Solar Scheme, the Government of Kerala State is making the citizens of Kerala aware of the KSEB Solar Scheme by providing subsidies to install solar panels in their homes, shops, factories, etc. Today, through this article, we will give you complete information about KSEB Solar Scheme 2023 online application, benefits, objectives, important documents, eligibility, etc. So stay connected with this article till the end and complete information about KSEB Solar Scheme get |
KSEB Solar Scheme 2023
This scheme has been started in the state of Kerala. KSEB Solar Scheme applications are being made online. Those who want to install solar panels at their homes or business places can apply online by visiting the official website of this scheme. There are many benefits of solar panels and there is a lot of energy-saving too. If any person in the state of Kerala applies online to install solar panels by the government, then a 40% subsidy will be provided by the government up to the capacity of 3 KB. After the installation of solar panels, KSEB will maintain them for 40 years.
So far, many applications for KSEB Solar Scheme have been submitted online, if you also want to install solar panels through this scheme, then you can apply online by visiting the official website of this scheme and get benefits from this scheme | There are three types of this scheme, whose details we will share with you in this article, so stay connected with this article till the end for complete information.
KSEB Solar Subsidy
Subsidy on solar panels is provided to the applicant by the Kerala State Government for installing solar panels through KSEB Solar Scheme. Through this scheme, if a person applies for solar panels up to 3 KB, then up to 40% subsidy is provided to that person. In applying for more power, different subsidies are provided by the government.
KSEB Solar Scheme 2023 Key Details
|Yojana Name||KSEB Solar Yojana|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Kerala State|
KSEB Solar Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To take advantage of KSEB Solar Scheme and apply online, the Government of Kerala state has set some eligibility criteria whose details are as follows.
- The person applying must be a permanent resident of the state of Kerala.
- The person applying should have an account in any bank.
- The person applying should not be taking advantage of any type of solar scheme before.
KSEB Solar Scheme Important Documents
If you want to take advantage of KSEB Solar Scheme and are applying online, then you will need some important documents whose details are as follows.
- Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- permanent address
- income certificate
- mail id
- bank passbook
- passport size photo
- Basic address proof
KSEB Solar Scheme 2023 Benefits
There are many benefits of the KSEB Solar Scheme, whose details are as follows.
- There will be no shortage of electricity in the state and the supply will also be complete.
- Electricity bills will come down
- Pollution will decrease.
- Electricity will be saved.
- The sources of electricity generation will increase.
KSEB Solar Scheme 2023 Registration
If you want to apply online for KSEB Solar Scheme, then you will be able to easily apply online through this process.
- First of all, you go to the official website of KSEB Solar Scheme ekiran.kseb.in.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on Register for Kerala Sour Subsidy Scheme option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which the online application form of this scheme will open.
- Enter all the details asked in this application form like name, address, mobile number, mail id, etc.
- Now check all the details again and click on submit option.
- In this way, you will be able to easily apply for this scheme online.
If you have done online registration of the KSEB Solar Scheme and now you want to log in then you will be able to log in online easily through this process.
- First of all, you go to the official website of this scheme ekiran.kseb.in.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the login option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you enter your User ID and Password.
- Now click on the login option.
- In this way, you will be able to log in for this scheme.
KSEB Solar Scheme 2023 Some Important Questions And Answers
1. How can I get a solar subsidy in Kerala?
Toddy you are a citizen of Kerala state and you want to get a solar subsidy, then you have to apply online by visiting the official website of the KSEB Solar Scheme, after that you can get the subsidy.
2. How do I sell solar panels to KSEB?
If you want to sell solar panels to KSEB, then you can sell, KSEB will provide 10% of the electricity generated from solar.
Official Website – Click Here
For More Updates – Sahayataportal.in