For students who have passed the 12th class in the state of Madhya Pradesh and now want to study college or students who have completed college and now want to do further studies, Madhya Pradesh State Education Department has issued Madhyprdesh Higher Education Portal has been started. Through this portal, students of Madhya Pradesh state can apply online for further studies. Today we will give you complete information about Mp Higher Education Portal through this article about the online application, login, eligibility, important documents, etc. So all the students stay connected with this article till the end.
Mp Higher Education Portal 2023
The Higher Education Department has started the Mp Higher Education Portal for the students of Madhya Pradesh state who have completed their studies up to the 12th standard and now want to pursue higher education. Through this portal, students who have studied up to 12th and want to study college-level UG education like BA, BSC, BCOM, BLLB, etc., students can apply online on this portal. Through this portal, students who have completed college-level studies and want to pursue postgraduate-level education like PG, MA, MCOM, MSC, etc., then those students can also apply online on this portal.
You can also apply online on this portal and application fees can also be deposited online through this portal. You can also find the list of colleges from this portal. Application on this portal will start in August 2023. Through this portal, students can apply online for any course of study.
Mp Higher Education Portal 2023 Key Details
|Portal Name||Mp Higher Education Portal|
|In which state it started||Madhypardesh|
|Concerned department||Higher Education Department|
|Medium of application||Online|
|Application start date||August 2023|
|Beneficiary||Madhya Pradesh students|
Mp Higher Education Portal Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply online on this portal, the Higher Education Department has set some eligibility, the details of which are as follows.
- If the student wants to study the undergraduate course, then that student must have passed 12th from a recognized board. That is, if a student is applying to complete college-level studies, then that student must be 12th pass.
- If the student wants to study a postgraduate course, then that student must be a graduate of a recognized university. That is, if a student wants to study beyond the college level, then that student must have a BA, BSC, etc. mark sheet of graduation.
Mp Higher Education Portal Required Documents
If you are applying online on this portal then you will need some important documents whose details are as follows
- Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- Email ID
- 12th class pass mark sheet
- Graduation pass then graduation mark sheet
- permanent address
- passport size photo
Mp Higher Education College List
|Devi Ahilya University||Indore|
|Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University||Chhatarpur|
|Rani Durgavati University||Jabalpur|
|Maharshi Panini Sanskrit Evam Vedic Viswavidyalaya||Ujjain|
Mp Higher Education Portal Application Fees
If you are applying online on this portal, then you will also have to deposit the fee for applying on this portal online, whose details are as follows. Application on this portal is free The first stage application fee is Rs 100, which you have to submit online.
Mp Higher Education Portal 2023 Apply Online
If you want to apply online on this portal then you can apply online through this process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of this portal, epravesh.mponline.gov.in.
- After that, the home page of this portal will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the option of “Registration”, click on it.
- Now the application form will open in front of you and read the instructions carefully as they appear.
- Now fill in the sari details asked in the application form correctly.
- Now upload all the documents asked for.
- Now finally click on submit option.
- In this way, you will be able to apply online successfully on this portal.
MP Education Portal Login
If you have applied online on this portal and now you want to log in or want to check the status of your application form then by this process you will be able to log in easily.
- First of all, you go to the official website of this portal, epravesh.mponline.gov.in.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the login option.
- Now you will be asked for your username and password, enter them and fill out the captcha code.
- Now click on the login option.
- In this way, you will be able to log in to this portal.
Official Website – epravesh.mponline.gov.in
For More Updates – Sahayataportal.in