As we all know that in today’s time, unemployment is becoming a big problem in front of the youth of our country. The number of unemployed in our country is very large and due to this problem, the economic condition of the citizens of our country is weak. After the corona epidemic, the problem of unemployment has increased even more. A large number of unemployed youth are roaming in search of employment but not all of them are getting employment. In view of this increasing unemployment problem, the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, has started the PMEGP E Portal, through which it has been decided to provide employment to 15 lahks unemployed youth in the country. Today, through this article, we will provide you with complete information about PMEGP E Portal’s online registration, login, eligibility, required documents, benefits, purpose, application status, etc. Get complete details about 2023.
PMEGP E Portal 2023
The PMEGP scheme was started by the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, for which the PMEGP E portal has been started. The full name of PMEGP is Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme 2023. Through this portal, about 15 lahks unemployed youth of our country will be provided employment. Through this portal, loans will also be provided by the central government to the citizens of the country to start their own businesses. The central government will also provide subsidies on the loan provided.
By getting the load through this portal, many citizens of the country will be able to start their own businesses and employment opportunities will increase. Every person who is eligible to take benefits through this portal will be provided a loan of up to Rs 1 crore with a subsidy of 15 to 20% by the government so that he can start any big business. With the launch of this portal, employment opportunities will increase in the country and at the same time, the number of unemployed will decrease, which will strengthen the economic condition of the people of the country. Citizens who take advantage of this portal will have to register themselves online, which can be done easily by visiting its official website.
PMEGP E Portal 2023 Overview
|Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|unemployed people of the country
|Providing a loan to start employment
|15 to 20 %
PMEGP E Portal 2023 Benefits
- With the launch of this portal, the number of unemployed in the country will come down.
- Employment opportunities will increase in the country.
- Persons weak from the economic condition will also be able to establish their own employment.
- The subsidy will also be provided on the loan given through this portal.
- Through this portal, people from rural areas of the time group will be provided loans with a 25% subsidy and people from urban areas with a 15% subsidy.
- Loan up to Rs 1 crore will be given through this portal, whose total budget is Rs 5500 crore.
PMEGP E Portal 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If you want to do online registration for PMEGP E Portal 2023 and want to provide benefits, then you have to be eligible in some prescribed eligibility.
- The applicant person should be a permanent resident of the country of India.
- The applicant person should be weak in financial condition.
- The applicant person is not doing any kind of government job.
- The applicant must be above 18 years of age.
- The applicant person must be at least 10th pass.
- The applicant person should not be a defaulter in any type of loan.
- The applicant person should have complete knowledge of whatever business he wants to start.
PMEGP E Portal 2023 Required Documents
If you want to apply online for PMEGP E Portal 2023, then you will need some important documents whose complete details are as follows.
- Aadhar card
- education certificate
- pan card
- caste certificate
- Basic address proof
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- mail id
How To Do PMEGP Portal 2023 Apply Online
If you want to apply online for PMEGP E Portal 2023, then you will be able to apply online easily by following the steps of this process.
- First of all, you go to the official website of PMEGP E Portal www.kviconline.gov.in.
- Now the home page of this portal will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the option of PMEGP Portal.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you click on the option of Apply Online.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which the application form will open, in which enter all the details sought.
- Now enter all the details like your address, bank details, etc.
- Now click on the option of Save Application Data.
- Now the next page will open in front of you, in which you upload all the documents asked for.
- Now finally click on submit option.
- In this way, you will be able to apply online on the PMEGP portal.
PMEGP E Portal Login at www.kviconline.gov.in
If you have applied online for PMEGP Portal and now you want to log in then you will be able to log in easily through this process.
- First of all, you go to the official website of the PMEGP Portal.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the option of Registered Applicant Login.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you have to enter your User ID and Password.
- Now click on the login option.
- In this way, you will be able to log in to this portal easily.
Official Website – Click Here
For More Updates – Sahayataportal.in